Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tangle Sampler

Over on the ZIA Yahoo Group, Sandy asked us to post a sampler of 9 different patterns to build up the reference section. It was also the "entrance fee" for the next bingo game.

I was rather specific on which pieces I picked, but I'm not saying why... we'll see if anyone figures out the "easter egg". ;) But I will say I purposely picked patterns that either are fairly new or were not on TanglePatterns since that reference already exists. Most of these were posted by others in the Flickr pool. The rest I got most likely by following Molossus' link when she found the new patterns posted. :D But just getting "new" patterns isn't the only reason I picked these.



Names of the tangles are under the tangle. Drawn on the large size rhodia dotpad using micron pens and shaded with pencil. (I do admit, I'm a convert to shading with the HB or 2H pencil over using the prismacolors for a lot of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment