Saturday, July 2, 2011

Trying some Tripoli

This week's Diva challenge was to use the new Zentangle pattern Tripoli. This one, for some reason, really spoke to me. I've spent more time on this one than usual, and I still haven't shaded. But, the time to post is rapidly approaching and I haven't decided from which angle I'm going to have the light come, so I'll post the unshaded version.



Done to fit in a piece of 4x6 matboard, and actually done on cardstock again. If I'd realized I'd like how it turned out so much, I would've done it on bristol.

When I get the shading done, I'll add another post with the steps. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. Actually having stumbled onto zentangles whilst recovering from major surgery it's I who have been inspired by the generous spirits of all you folks in the zentangle "fellowship". Thank you so much. I pray you are in good health now too. x - oh and your "Tripoli" is just beautiful, with it's flow, and delicacy, and variation.

    ReplyDelete